Island on the northwest part of Zadar’s islands, which is separated from another islands by straits Zapuntel. The most high is top Knezak (141). The coast is gently slope down and has a lot of bays, the biggest one is Jazi.
The steep southwest coast has an open sea. The Benedict monastery owned the island in 11th century. From year 1409 was under Venice dominant. The larges, good storage with foodstuff village Molat is quiet.